Dr Richards is Passionate about creating healthy, beautiful smiles!
Dr. Anne “Bronwen” Richards
Dr. Richards has a genuine love of life and learning. She pursues excellence in orthodontics and surrounds herself with positive, motivated mentors and role models in her life and career.
- University of Pennsylvania Wharton Business School
- Certificate in Business Analytics
- University of Iowa College of Dentistry
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S) graduating at the top of her class
- Master of Science (M.S.) degree in Orthodontics and Certificate in Orthodontics
- Fellowship in Orthodontics – Department of Orthodontics
- Adjunct Professor in Department of Orthodontics – taught dental students and orthodontic residents
- Kansas State University
- B.S. in Biology graduating cum laude
- Dr. Richards taught orthodontics at the University of Iowa College of Dentistry
- Authored several web projects to teach dental students
- Published several articles on preventing cavities around braces
- Authored a chapter in an orthodontic textbook
- Dr. Richards continues to lecture to various groups about innovations in orthodontic treatment.
- Has been in Private Practice in the Quad City area in 1998
- Mentors students interested in becoming dentists or orthodontists
- Served as President of the Rock Island District Dental Society as well as other offices
- Serves the Illinois State Dental Society as a Trustee on the Board of Directors, previous Delegate to Illinois State House of Delegates
- American Dental Association where she served as an alternate delegate to the National ADA House of Delegates
- Member of American Association of Orthodontists, Illinois Society of Orthodontists, and Illinois Damon Study Club
- Involved in our community: While living in the QCA, Dr. Richards has been active in PEO, Junior Board of Rock Island, JDRF Sponsor, Pet Shelter Donations, Coats for Kids, United Way donations, volunteered to speak at school, and sponsored teams to support Autism Awareness, Down syndrome Awareness, and Make A Wish
Dr. Richards is married to Dr. Brian Richards, a pediatric dentist in Moline. They are Iowa Hawkeye fans and enjoy football games in the fall. Their children, Brandon and Makena, are active in sports and music activities throughout the year. The whole family has a soft spot for dogs so they enjoy the company and shenanigans of labrador retrievers and a mastiff. When Dr. Richards is out of the office, she loves to work out at Orange Theory Fitness or practice yoga. She spends her free time with family and friends, and loves and occasional getaway to a beach.
Dr. Jessica Piepenbrink AKA “Dr. P”
Dr. Piepenbrink considers herself to be a lifelong student. She is constantly motivated to expand her knowledge and skills not only in orthodontics but in many aspects of life. Her commitment to excellence has cultivated a passion for orthodontics, and Dr. P loves to work with her patients to create beautiful, confident smiles.
- Saint Louis University
- Master of Science in Dentistry and Certificate in Orthodontics
- Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine:
- Doctor of Dental Medicine graduating cum laude among the top students in her class
- Southern Illinois University – Edwardsville
- B.S. in Biology concentrating in biomedical science with a minor in Spanish, graduating summa cum laude
- Member of the American Association of Orthodontists and Illinois Society of Orthodontists
- Member of the American Association, Illnois State Dental Society, and Rock Island District Dental Society
- American Board of Orthodontics – Board Qualified
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon (Prestigious Dental Honor Society
- Participant in Give Kid a Smile
- Community Dentistry Outreach
- Participant in National Children’s Dental Health Month
- Spanish Lesson Instructor