Dr Richards is Passionate about creating healthy, beautiful smiles!
Dr. Anne “Bronwen” Richards
Dr. Richards has a genuine love of life and learning. She pursues excellence in orthodontics and surrounds herself with positive, motivated mentors and role models in her life and career.
- Born and raised in McPherson, Kansas
- B.S. in Biology from Kansas State University where she graduated with honors
- D.D.S. dental degree from the University of Iowa College of Dentistry, graduating at the top of her class
- Master of Science degree and graduate training in orthodontics from the University of Iowa
- Dr. Richards taught orthodontics at the University of Iowa College of Dentistry
- Authored several web projects to teach dental students
- Published several articles on preventing cavities around braces
- Authored a chapter in an orthodontic textbook
- Dr. Richards continues to lecture to various groups about innovations in orthodontic treatment.
- Has been in Private Practice in the Quad City area in 1998
- Mentors students interested in becoming dentists or orthodontists
- Served as President of the Rock Island District Dental Society
- Serves the Illinois State Dental Society and American Dental Association as a Delegate, Alternate Delegate, and committee member
- Member of American Association of Orthodontists, Illinois Society of Orthodontists, and Illinois Damon Study Club
- Involved in our community: While living in the QCA, Dr. Richards has been active in PEO, Junior Board of Rock Island, JDRF Sponsor, Pet Shelter Donations, Coats for Kids, United Way donations, volunteered to speak at school, and sponsored teams to support Autism Awareness and Down syndrome Awareness