Quad City Orthodontics Protocols
Your safety is our top priority:
Your health and safety are our upmost priority and we have taken increased measures to stop the spread of the coronavirus. We are so happy to see our patients’ beautiful smiles again! Please be assured, we have taken every precaution to ensure our patients are in a safe environment that is compliant with COVID guidelines.
- Please reschedule if anyone in your home has been sick in the last 2 weeks.
- Please allow us enough time for enhanced disinfection between patients.
- Please call the office upon arrival for your appointment and remain in your vehicle.
- We will ask some screening questions relating to COVID-19.
- Only patients with appointments are allowed into the office (one guardian if needed)
- Please wear masks before you enter the office.
- The waiting room will no longer have: magazines, children’s toys or coffee.
- We will measure your temperature.
- Please use hand sanitizer when you enter and exit the office.
- Social distancing in effect! Please maintain 6 feet of distance at all times.
Thank you for your understanding
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and we follow the recommendation made by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Please know that these guidelines are constantly evolving and the Quad City Team will continue to adapt to meet these changes. We are proceeding with an abundance of caution, but we want you to feel as confident as we do that any visit you make to our office will be a safe one. We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you and every patient safe.
To make your first visit easier we provide online forms to fill out at home prior to your first visit.
If you have any questions or would like to set up an appointment, feel free to contact us today at (309)
786-7782 (Rock Island Location) or (563) 332-5671 (Bettendorf Location).