WHY CHOOSE US?
Top 10 Reasons to select QCO as your orthodontic home:
- WE ARE COMMITTED TO EXCELLENCE! Dr. Richards graduated FIRST IN HER DENTAL CLASS at University of Iowa College of Dentistry. Dr. Piepenbrink graduated SUMMA CUM LAUDE from Southern Illinois University and even has a minor degree in Spanish. We have a thirst for knowledge to provide our patients with premier diagnosis and treatment options. We search to determine “WHY” teeth are not aligned to understand how to create a lasting, beautiful smile.
- COMPASSION: Our TOP NOTCH DENTAL TEAM is well trained, enthusiastic, and caring. Our entire team will help communicate with patients and parents in an encouraging and educational manner.
- COMFORT: We offer LIGHT FORCE BRACES that use self-ligating brackets and light wire orthodontic treatments to minimize forces used to align teeth. Our focus on technological advances has helped to minimize the need for extractions or rapid palatal expanders.
- TRAINING: Our doctors have completed ADVANCED TRAINING IN AIRWAY DEVELOPMENT and muscle balance to help achieve long term health and stability; they continue to pursue excellence by attending extensive continuing education hours to provide patients with expertise and to achieve optimal results.
- TECHNOLOGY: We INVEST IN TECHNOLOGY to provide top notch diagnosis and treatment planning. We use ADVANCED 3-D IMAGING to evaluate teeth, bones, and airway to help determine the best type of individualized treatment for each patient. DIGITAL SCANNERS are used to make models of teeth for many appliances. We are an AIRWAY AWARE practice.
- EXPERTISE: Dr. Richards TAUGHT ORTHODONTICS to dental students and orthodontic residents in the classroom and dental clinics. She has LECTURED on orthodontic treatment across the globe and AUTHORED A CHAPTER IN AN ORTHODONTIC TEXTBOOK. Both doctors have published dental research papers.
- ACCOMMODATING: EXTENDED HOURS – we start early and stay late to accommodate a variety of schedules. We even offer a Virtual Screening for new and active patients to address some concerns without a trip to the office. Dental Monitoring allows us to follow progress with weekly photos and artificial intelligence to track progress with more detail to help reduce the number of appointments to the office. We understand that life is busy!
- EXPERIENCED: Our doctors share more than 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE in private practice to help diagnose and treat a wide variety of cases with expertise. We have earned the trust of patients and dentists that we focus on finishing details to achieve outstanding esthetics.
- KNOWLEDGABLE: Our research on PREVENTING CAVITIES AROUND BRACES has been published and cited in numerous research articles. We use a sealant over teeth when placing braces to help prevent cavities from developing while weAring braces.
- DEDICATED: We are COMMITTED TO LONG TERM FOLLOW-UP to help keep teeth straight and offer both permanent and removable retainers to find a solution that is best suited for each patient.
We always welcome new patients.
No referral is needed.
Call or submit a Virtual Smile Consultation
To make your first visit easier we provide online forms to fill out at home prior to your first visit.
If you have any questions or would like to set up an appointment, please contact us today at (309) 786-7782 (Rock Island Location) or (563) 332-5671 (Bettendorf Location) or complete a Virtual Screening on the bottom right corner of the website.