WHY CHOOSE US?
We use our expertise to determine “WHY” teeth are not straight to help determine the how to CREATE A LASTING, BEAUTIFUL SMILE.
Top 10 Reasons to select QCO as your orthodontic home:
- Dr. Richards graduated FIRST IN HER DENTAL CLASS at University of Iowa College of Dentistry. Dr. Piepenbrink graduated SUMMA CUM LAUDE from Southern Illinois University and even has a minor degree in Spanish.
- Our TOP NOTCH DENTAL TEAM is well trained, enthusiastic, and caring. Our entire team will help communicate with patients and parents in an encouraging and educational manner.
- We offer LIGHT FORCE BRACES that use self-ligating braces and light wire orthodontic to minimize forces used to align teeth. Our focus on technological advances has helped to minimize the need for extractions or rapid palatal expanders.
- Our doctors have completed ADVANCED TRAINING IN AIRWAY DEVELOPMENT and muscle balance to help achieve long term health and stability; they continue to pursue excellence by attending extensive contnuing education hours to provide patients with expertise and to achieve optimal results.
- We use ADVANCED 3-D IMAGING to evaluate teeth, bones, and airway to help determine the best type of individualized treatment for each patient. DIGITAL SCANNERS are used to make models of teeth for many appliances.
- Dr. Richards TAUGHT ORTHODONTICS do dental students and orthodontic residents in the classroom and dental clinics. She has LECTURED on orthodontic treatment across the globe and AUTHORED A CHAPTER IN AN ORTHODONTIC TEXTBOOK. Both doctors have published dental research papers.
- EXTENDED HOURS – we start early and stay late to accommodate a variety of schedules.
- Our doctors share more than 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE in private practice to help diagnose and treat a wide variety of cases with expertise. We have earned the trust of patients and dentists that we focus on finishing details to achieve outstanding esthetics.
- Our research on PREVENTING CAVITIES AROUND BRACES has been published and cited in numerous research articles. We use a sealant over teeth when placing braces to help prevent cavities from developing while weAring braces.
- We are COMMITTED TO LONG TERM FOLLOW-UP to help keep teeth straight and offer both permanent and removable retainers to find a solution that is best suited for each patient.
We always welcome new patients. No referral is needed
- A healthy beautiful smile can bring confidence to people of any age. No referral is needed to schedule a visit at Quad City Orthodontics for an initial evaluation. We welcome you to schedule a consultation to get answers about treatment time, types of braces, and treatment fee.
- Your first visit to the orthodontist is scheduled for 30 minutes to allow our doctor to evaluate your teeth and facial structures to determine how we can help you achieve the smile you are looking for.
- We work hard to offer our patients a welcoming and comfortable office. We also have a wonderful staff dedicated to helping you and giving you a good visit every time that you step through our doors. Before you come in, don’t hesitate to ask any of our staff members any questions or voice your concerns. We want to make sure that you are comfortable before you even come into our office. We will do everything we can to ensure you have a good visit.
- After you schedule a consultation, we will mail you health history forms to fill out before your appointment. As an alternative, they are available to download from this website.
To make your first visit easier we provide online forms to fill out at home prior to your first visit.
If you have any questions or would like to set up an appointment, feel free to contact us today at (309) 786-7782 (Rock Island Location) or (563) 332-5671 (Bettendorf Location).
Dr Piepenbrink can be reached on her cell phone at (309) 236-8563.