WHY CHOOSE US?
Top 10 Reasons to select QCO as your orthodontic home:
- Dr. Richards graduated first in her dental class at University of Iowa College of Dentistry
- She taught dental students and orthodontic residents in the classroom and dental clinics at The University of Iowa College of Dentistry. She also lectures about orthodontic treatment to dental assistants and hygienists.
- Dr Richards authored a chapter in an orthodontic textbook
- Her research on preventing cavities around braces has been published and cited in numerous research articles. In our practice, we have partnered with Crest to provide Oral B electric toothbrushes to our patients to keep teeth and gums healthy.
- Dr Richards has completed advanced continuing education in airway management and muscle balance to help achieve long term health and stability; she continues to pursue excellence by attending well over the required amount of continuing education hours to provide her patients with expertise to achieve optimal results
- We offer self-ligating braces and light wire orthodontics to minimize forces used to align teeth. Our focus on technological advances has helped to minimize the need for extractions or expansion appliances during treatment.
- Our dental team is well trained, enthusiastic, and caring
- Extended hours – we start early and stay late to accommodate a variety of schedules
- Dr Richards has over 20 years of experience in private practice to help diagnose and treat a wide variety of cases with expertise. We have earned the trust of patients and dentists that we focus on finishing details to achieve outstanding esthetics.
- We are committed to long term followup to help keep tech straight and offer both permanent and removable retainers to find a solution that is best for each patient
We always welcome new patients. No referral is needed
- A healthy beautiful smile can bring confidence to people of any age. No referral is needed to schedule a visit at Quad City Orthodontics for an initial evaluation. We welcome you to schedule a consultation to get answers about treatment time, types of braces, and treatment fee.
- Your first visit to the orthodontist is scheduled for 30 minutes to allow our doctor to evaluate your teeth and facial structures to determine how we can help you achieve the smile you are looking for.
- We work hard to offer our patients a welcoming and comfortable office. We also have a wonderful staff dedicated to helping you and giving you a good visit every time that you step through our doors. Before you come in, don’t hesitate to ask any of our staff members any questions or voice your concerns. We want to make sure that you are comfortable before you even come into our office. We will do everything we can to ensure you have a good visit.
- After you schedule a consultation, we will mail you health history forms to fill out before your appointment. As an alternative, they are available to download from this website.
To make your first visit easier we provide online forms to fill out at home prior to your first visit.
If you have any questions or would like to set up an appointment, feel free to contact us today at (309) 786-7782 (Rock Island Location) or (563) 332-5671 (Bettendorf Location).